買給我…送給我…

MacBook Pro 13

Nikon D90

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm 1:1.8G DX / Sigma 30mm f/1.4
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S VR DX NIKKOR

星期五, 7月 27, 2007

LRT Revisit #5

Its Friday!



Seem that Putra LRT not as pack as normal day even its peak hour now. Perhaps everyone is trying hard to shop.. drink.. eat.. after one whole week of stressful work..

Anyway, its end of my training week for shellbonelanguage workshop I, and am going back to cyberjungle next week for my orang utan life.

Love it or not its not important; at least its not important for time being /_\ do not ask me why cause you might not want to know cause you surely will be worry since its everyone's phobia. Do not agree? Try ask me then :D

Ohya.. Think it will be LRT trilogy as I might be back town for workshop II. Hm.. Have I ever thought of becoming a DBA? Hehe.. Think not cause I failed my DBMS triple times durin school time (or maybe my lecturer just like me attending his class too much) :P or just because I sleep most time during the class. Hehe.. Same thing happened. But basically, its a interesting course :D




沒有留言:

張貼留言